Friday, September 2, 2016

First Day Questions

What is your computer experience?
I use a Mac laptop daily

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I have used both in the past but I always needed help.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

Yes. I only have Illustrator.

What is your major ?
Art

What do you hope to get out of this class?
To learn more about graphic design


Who is your favorite artist?
Klimt, Degas, and Monet

Who is your favorite musician? 
Ed Sheeran, Adele, Beyonce


Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I like traveling
Write a five line story?


I studied abroad in Perugia, Italy for a semester in 2014. I had never taken an Italian class before so it was exciting to learn some of a new language. I made a lot of friends that I'm still close with today. Overall it was a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment